The Village offers 3 luxury Super Marquees. These are bespoke, fully customisable marquees over 200 square meters each. This package includes a fully catered lunch, deluxe beverage package and private bar, as well as security, a cloak room, ladies access to the Pamper Room and access to the official After Party. Tipple’s top ticket – village guests can access all areas including The Village, The Garden and Silk Lawn areas to experience the very best of Tipple.
*There will be no tickets available for purchase on the day from the gates so please plan ahead!
If you are purchasing tickets after 3pm on Friday 2nd November you will need to collect these tickets from Leger Gate 2 from the Tipple ticket booth. A Perth Racing representative will be in contact Saturday morning prior to 9:30am followed by an email outlining event details and a map of the racecourse.
- 6 hour food and beverage package (11am – 5pm)
- Exclusive Tipple Trackside entrance to Ascot Race course
- Entrance to the Tipple entertainment precinct – trackside
- Exclusive VIP access to The Village
- Roaming access to all areas at Tipple following lunch service
- Live fashion show, music and entertainment
- Cocktail food throughout the day – including substantial small bowls, desserts and late afternoon snacks
- Fully inclusive, deluxe beverage package 11am – 5pm including;
o Tanqueray Gin
o Captain Morgan Rum
o Johnnie Walker Black
o Ciroc Vodka
o Kirin Megumi premium beer
o Premium sparkling and wines
- Ladies access to the Pamper Room
- After Party access for all guests (5pm-7pm)
The Village offers you a choice of three very different, all exclusive and all luxurious sceneries, each with their own unique vibe.
- Villa Host
- Corporate Security
- Cloak room
- Tipple media wall
- Custom branded fence
- Furnished with gorgeous outdoor settings
- Umbrellas in outdoor area
- Private Villa bar
- Private tote facilities and amenities
- Derby Day $295pp
- Melbourne Cup Day $395 pp